Philipp Hansch’s blog inspired me to write monthly reviews. I want to take this as an opportunity to take a look back at the month and look forward to the next month so that I can learn from my past and make the future better. I believe it will be a moment for me to reflect on my own activities.
I will write the monthly review by organizing it in three sections. The first section will be ‘what went well?’ where I will be listing what activities went well the last month. The next section will be ‘what could have been improved?’. This is the section where I evaluate the activities I performed and see where I could have done better and what went wrong. It will also be a section to have a takeaway from the month gone. The final section would be ‘For next month’ where I want to share what I want to achieve in the next month. So, let’s get started.
What went well?
This year started pretty well. January was a month with a ton of excitement. I had a lot of learnings. This month I performed the following activities.
- Published the following blog posts for my blog
- Optimized SEO of my blog
- Prepared and attended PSC practical exam
- CWP migration
- At work:
- Finished two security audit report
- Deployed CRM application in CentOS using docker
- Studied about OWASP Top 10 Proactive Controls V3
- Studied for my internal exams of Masters Second Semester
- Study the recent advancements in Cache Memory Technology
What could have been improved?
- Fix the sleep schedule
- Focus more on the studies during the exams instead of procrastinating and watching movies
- Improve writing skills
For next month
For the next month, February, I plan to do the following activities:
- Learn about e-mail marketing
- Learn to use active voice instead of passive voice in my technical writings
- Attend final exam of Masters in Computer Science (Second Semester)
Keep an eye for the next month’s monthly review here.